Competition-grade for trial or training use.
» welded steel, wide-stance base for stability
» stainless steel hinge pin for free movement
» steel-framed & MDO-skinned plank
» adjustable height to compete or train
- sturdy, free-standing, wide-stance welded steel base with bosses to secure plank pivot pin
- base folds for transport and storage
- stainless steel pivot pin rides in bushings for consistency of operation and corrosion resistance
- removing pivot pin separates plank from base assembly for storage
- adjustable connector link for regulation 24” height plus 2 training heights
- steel surfaces primed and painted with exterior alkyd enamel
- Steel-framed & MDO plywood skinned 12" x 12' plank
- Customer to specify AAC/USDAA 36” contact or CKC/AKC 42” contact
Options & alternatives
- Choice of paint colours - as always we are happy to offer a choice for the base and the contact surfaces at no extra charge!
- Available "Semi-finished" at whatever stage best suits your skills and budget. Save money by purchasing the equipment "in the brown" and doing the final assembly and finish paint yourself. Make your own skins and save more too!
Agile-Grip Rubberized Contacts
We will apply your Agile-grip kit in full accordance with instructions in lieu of paint and texture at no extra charge.
Order and pay for your kit on-line directly at
http://www.agilegrip.com and have it drop-shipped to The Poodle Farm. No middleman, no markup. You save!